Your role will involve you working with Measure Australia’s team to ensure all the equipment required to do field work are kept up to date with their maintenance and fit to be operated on site. This includes keeping logs of usage and repair for drones, batteries, ipad, thermal camera, LiDAR unit: Riegl Mini-VUX LiDAR or the Phoenix Aerial AL3-32E. Drone experience is necessary. Roles available in North Sydney NSW.
A successful applicant will be:
- enthusiastic about RPAS survey (previous experience would be ideal but not a requirement),
- Willing to work for few hours weekly; and
- eager to work in a collaborative way to fulfil challenging operating scenarios.
What will you be doing?
All our drone work requires regular maintenance of the gear. All work shall be done under the Measure Australia Branding and the Operator shall identify themselves as “Measure Australia Maintenance Officer” when interacting with Measure Australia Clients.
What will an ideal candidate have?
An ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of drone maintenance or willing to obtain.
- Available for few hours every week
- Proactive to improve and solve maintenance issues to ensure smoother operation on the field.
- Preference is to have RePL, for insurance purposes all crew shall operate under the Measure Australia ReOC (the pilots own ReOC is not a requirement)
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing our customers with the highest value
Working energetically and with optimism
Helping customers Grow and productivise data
Enabling owners to make better business decisions